Friday, February 1, 2008

What the heck is Tetrathlon?

"Tetrathlon - a competition combining cross country riding with running, shooting and swimming."

That definition is taken right off the US Pony Club website. I guess it is an olympic event! Learn something everyday ;)

At the regional conference we are attending this weekend, they are having clinics all about tetrathlon! A whole new world for us! I guess there will be a competition up in Washington this summer... sounds like a kick for sure! I hope we will be able to attend. 

Looking forward to this weekend... will be so nice to spend time with my horsey gal pals Lori and Michele. Nat will be hanging with her friends Cassie and Emma. And a special treat... Sam will be kidnapping me for dinner on Saturday! I can't wait to see her... it has been too long!

I have my "Dukes Equestrian" logo fleece vest on for advertising, and printed out a bunch of tear off flyers to hang up around the conference center/camp. Maybe I can write this off as a business trip ;)

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

glad you had a good weekend away! hope you get big biz out of this!

can't wait to see you tuesday!

xoxox
si