Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome Home

Boy do I love my family. I am so blessed. Walked in the door to the most beautiful flowers and nice note from them. Unfortunately, they were still at the barn but came home soon.

It was so fun to just hang out with them and get caught up on everything. Then we went to Stanford's for dinner. We were all just so grateful to be together again. 

When we got home we watched the third Indiana Jones movie together. Nat had never seen any of those until recently, so it has been fun to see them again.

Lots of laundry and dishes and stuff to catch up on but that is okay... just loving being home.




2 comments:

Team Immel said...

glad you are happy to be home.
sounds like a nice night.
thanks again for joining me in reno.
xoxo
shauna (who loves her room!)

Laura Nicholas said...

welcome home, Paris! Too sweet about the flowers. I am sure your family missed you - but I am sure that you had them covered too before you left.

my family should be calling me to come pick them up in a couple hours - so better do something with this house myself so it looks like I didn't just sleep all weekend.... which I didn't but need to get some things done anyway.

Have a good day!
Laura