Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good-bye Reno :(



We made it to the Reno airport, and survived getting through security. I'm pretty sure that Shauna will not make a run for it now but I'm not completely sure ;)

Really looking forward to getting home... miss my Jim and Nat. I hear that it is sunny and beautiful there too, so that makes it easier to go home too. Will miss the snowy mountains, blue skies, and sunshine here in Reno.

Looking forward to carrying my new healthy lifestyle home with me to Oregon. I really feel like I can do it now. Shauna and I can motivate each other.

So relieved that her cancer marker numbers are down. Sure hope the infection in her port does not get any worse. I'm really looking forward to hearing about the results from the German test, so she can see how to proceed from here. The doctor even mentioned the "R" word... remission. Bring it on!  Cancer sucks.

1 comment:

Laura Nicholas said...

that would be so amazing to have that R word used regularly.

Glad to see those smiling faces coming home.

Laura