Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Go me...

I'm definitely on a roll... eating right, exercising, drinking water, not drinking gin and tonics, sleeping 8 hours a night. Who is this person??!!

I feel really, really good too.

It sure does take a lot of time to do all this though. A lot of stuff is not getting done... laundry, cleaning things up, work. I'm sure eventually I will get in a routine.

Looking forward to tonight... my annual birthday dinner with my friend Darcie. She is a fellow horsey momma from our old barn. I sure do miss seeing her smiling face every week.

I have known Darcie since our girls were under a year old. She invited Natalie and I to be a part of a play group she started. We have been buddies ever since... although I don't think she will ever forgive me for introducing them to the whole horse thing ;) We have been through so much together, and I am so grateful for her friendship.

Happy Birthday, Darcie!!


3 comments:

Laura Nicholas said...

you go girl!

Have fun at your bday dinner. And hey, take it from me, that laundry can always be done tomorrow.... or the next day....

Laura

My name is Shanna said...

Love the updates on your blog! I didn't realize how far behind I was.

So proud of you and your lifestyle changes! Keep 'em up and you will just feel better and better. It is so worth it.

I agree with Laura, the laundry will wait. You could always follow my lead... give up LAUNDRY for Lent!! I did. lol No one is buying it, but I tried.

Hugs, Shanna

Team Immel said...

happy birthday to darcy! hope you girls had fun!

i'm so proud of you! you go girl!! i'm really enjoying our walking and thanks for feeding my family last night!

see ya at 845am at the powerlines!
xoxo
si