Monday, February 4, 2008

Here I go again...


Back from Seattle, now I will head to Reno tomorrow. I'm sooooo excited to see Shauna!! Shauna and Dave renewed their vows this weekend in a cute little chapel. Check out wedding pics on her blog. Awesome! What a great idea!

Seattle was great, but we are really worn out... especially Natalie. She has been going really strong, and she finally hit a wall yesterday. Nothing that a nice hot shower and a good dinner couldn't fix though. She was a new person last night. We all slept really, really hard last night too.

We learned so many new things at the conference... Natalie is excited to try polocrosse, a bunch of mounted games, and fox hunting (they don't hunt a real fox anymore... whew!). Not sure what Memo will think of all this though!! I think she would love the fox hunting as it would be like endurance riding in a way, but the polocrosse would freak her out! The pic above is Nat with a polocrosse racket... now imagine her with that on Memo with 5 other horses! Craziness.

Today I have so much to do... I guess I better get rolling. I will try to post later on from the airport or Reno.

3 comments:

Team Immel said...

When I saw the photo, i thought you were going to say that she picked up lacrosse! of course it's with a horse! it's natalie after all! lol

can't wait to see you tomorrow too!
sleep tight tonight and fly safe!

xoxxo
si

Laura Nicholas said...

It was so great to see you even for just a minute this am. Travel safe - have a good time with Shauna. Give her a big hug for me and try to just relax... You deserve it! Your family will make it through a couple of days.

Hugs! and travel safe.
Laura

Jean said...

Nat is just sooo cute!!
Have a safe and fun trip! Give Shauna a hug for me.
Jean