Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentines


I'm just about the luckiest person I know... I am blessed with the two best valentines I could ever imagine... Jim and Natalie.

They both mean the world to me, and I look forward to spending every minute I can with them.

Jim is just the best husband and father... he is patient, loving, smart, witty, handsome, caring, hard-working, and an all-around great guy. I really do not know how I ever got so lucky as to be his wife. 

Natalie is everything in a daughter that I could ever imagine... she is adorable, smart, creative, funny, happy, independent and dedicated. She is my little buddy.

I would love to continue to gush and gush about these two... but that would take all day. I am really just so blessed.


Happy Valentine's Day, Jim and Natalie... I love you both with all of my heart.

4 comments:

Team Immel said...

and they are equally lucky to have you! you all make a wonderful family. and i am lucky to have you as a friend as well. happy valentine's day dukes!
xoxo
si

ps. ended up walking the powerlines twice today. i walked the entire thing again and didn't find my glove! i wasn't done until 11am!

Paris said...

Right back at ya, Shauna... thanks for being my valentine too :) Sorry you ended up walking the whole thing again... I should have stuck around.... and total bummer that you did not find your glove after all that :(

I really am enjoying our walks. Hope it works out for you to join me again tomorrow.

Happy day to you! Love, p

My name is Shanna said...

That is a beautiful tribute to your two loves. Family really is the most precious gift and I am proud to know yours.

Hugs, my friend.
Shanna

Laura Nicholas said...

and they are very lucky to have you, P. Hey, they get martha, julia, june cleaver, Mrs. Brady - who else, Shauna???? - all rolled into one person! You are all of those and so much more.

Laura