Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Must-Read Blog Post...

Shauna and I had the best day... you just have to read her version of our wig-shopping adventure. Much more fun than last time we attempted it. She just looks darling in her new wig! Much better than I look in her wig... was fun trying it on though!

We have so much more to cram into this trip... the time is just flying by! The weather has been just beautiful... today we went on an hour-long walk along the river. We also went back to our new haunt: Seven Teahouse and Bar. What a wicked cool place.

Memo is doing well.  Nat had a good lesson on her today, I hear. She is back to her crazy, perky self ;)

Only one more full day in Reno... tomorrow we hope to walk again, go back to the teahouse, catch a movie, go ice skating, oh and I guess we should get her to the clinic for her infusion and maybe pack stuff up ;) We haven't even done the typical Reno tourist thing yet... maybe we should go drop a few nickels in a slot machine or get tattoos?? NOT!! 

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

i'm all in for tattoos and body piercings (NOT!) lol

thanks for playing with me at the wig shop! so much better experience than our first time around!

don't wanna go home tomorrow...you may have to tie and gag me to get me home.

oxoxo
si