Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fools Day

A shout out to Kaelin... happy birthday!! Hope you have the happiest birthday ever!!

I always think of my Grandma Smith on April 1st too... it was her birthday. What an amazing lady she was. I miss her so much, and think of her everyday.

We were going to give Memo a bath today, but it is just too dang cold. Nat has an ortho appt. after school then we get to come home! Gotta love that... will be the calm before the storm. So much to do before the horse show.

Here are Nat's ride times for this weekend:

Saturday: 10:09AM and 11:05AM

Sunday: 9:33AM and 11:59AM

Check out the DevonWood site for directions. It is a VERY cool place. Not far away either... just outside of Sherwood.

Can't think of any exciting pranks to pull on my family. One year I served sushi to Natalie for dinner... she used to hate sushi and cried!! Kinda killed my desire to do April Fool's jokes ;) Oh well.

Off to Trader Joes... I love that place!! Have a great day!



1 comment:

Team Immel said...

Thanks for the shout out to Kaelin and for the awesome tshirt and hair bands! I can't wait to take a photo of her in it and post it on my blog! It's so cool she shares a bday with your grandma. Now Scott's daughter too!

Great to walk with you this week and hang out. You'll have to keep the momentum while I'm down for chemo and we'll pick it back up asap. I finished my book tonight! Now to go out and buy the next 3 in the series!

hope nat has a great show this weekend!!!

xoxox
si