Friday, April 4, 2008

Flashback Friday


I got this idea from my friend Katie! I thought since my 13-year-old daughter has a horse show this weekend, it would be fun to take a ride down memory lane. My horse-crazy little girl has been riding since she was 6!! Here is a blast from the past:


Natalie with Tucker. Age 6.

Natalie at Farm Camp. Age 6.

Natalie's first blue ribbon ever. On Bucky. Age 6.

Natalie and Mattie. Age 7.

Natalie's first Championship. With Rockwell. Age 7.


Natalie and Mattie. First "A" rated show. Age 8.

So many more pictures I could add here. Nat has been on so many horses and ponies though the years! It has been quite the adventure. I've loved every minute of watching her (except for the falling off part!!). She is so lucky to know her passion in life at such a young age. I am so proud of her accomplishments and perseverance!! She has become quite the horsewoman... and I'm so glad that she finally has a horse of her own to love and grow with.

Nat's ride times have changed slightly, so please email or call me if you need them. Wish her luck!!

2 comments:

Laura Nicholas said...

OMG! Look how little she was! What great pictures. Good luck to Nat this weekend.

laura

Team Immel said...

Good luck to natalie and memo! I hope you stay warm and dry. I'm still trying to thaw out after a 9am soccer game at the powerlines. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i love flashback friday. i might have to steal that idea. marlo has a wordless wednesday. maybe i need a wordless wed and a flashback fri! lol

loved all of the photos. look how little she was! i remember those photos of her at farm camp - i have photos of spencer on the same pony! is that when it all started? farm camp????

xoxoxo
si