Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quick Hello/Update

Happy Birthday to Teri. Kimberly, Shauna and I surprised her at her school this morning. We brought decorations, flowers, fraps, balloons and cookies! Her students did not know it was her birthday. They were excited to sing to her, and to get cookies! It was fun!

After that, Shauna and I walked about 4 miles! Up and down hills. It really pushed us! I feel really good right now! Love that!

Nat and I get haircuts after school. I'm still deciding how to get my hair done. Do I embrace my crazy curls or keep straightening them? Hmmm. I feel like maybe I want "wash and wear" hair for spring/summer. Big decisions ;)

Looking forward to my upcoming weekend. I'm headed to see Sam in Gig Harbor, then we are going to a scrapbook retreat in Silverdale. My sister Heidi and her friend Stacy will be joining us. Nat has off school on Friday and Monday so that will be a much needed break for her. I'm sure she and daddy will have a fun weekend together.

Sooooooo much to do before I can be footloose and fancy-free this weekend. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

today was fun! thanks for including me!

and the walk rocked! doesn't it feel good to push yourself? those were killer hills! omg!!!

i'm so jealous of you running off to gig harbor this weekend. i wish! give same and heidi huge hugs for me. and scrap your little heart out. i'll miss you.

i bet your hair looks great. can't wait to see it.

xoxox
si

My name is Shanna said...

Hey, I have no idea how I missed this post, but I did.

What did you do with your hair?!?!? You need to post a pic!

Shanna