Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF

Sooo glad that it is Friday. Will pick up Nat after Math Club (she is a self-proclaimed math nerd and joined this club on her own free will!) and spend the afternoon relaxing at home. Maybe not really relaxing but getting stuff done around the house (and relishing the fact that I am NOT in my car or at the barn).

For all you budget scrappers out there, Life's a Scrapbook in Sherwood is having a garage sale this weekend. Shauna and I did our part to stock the tables with lots of good stuff. Check it out! Most of my scrapbooking is done via mac books these days so I got rid of a lot of stuff.

Not a whole lot planned this weekend. I will be working on Shauna's room tomorrow morning. Nat and Jim will be at the barn for a make up lesson tomorrow afternoon. Nat has a Pony Club Quiz Rally study session on Sunday afternoon. She has Monday off from school as it is a grading day/end of semester. I hope we all get some much needed downtime.

I have some exciting prospects for my business from horsey folks in Idaho and California so keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hope you enjoyed your Friday!
What a great friend you are!! Shauna will love her bedroom, I'm sure!!!!
Have a good weekend!
Jean