Thursday, January 24, 2008

Free Facial

This morning I got a free facial... courtesy of the steamer we used to strip wallpaper in Shauna's bedroom!! It felt good to work hard and see results. We got most of the paper down, with the exception of a few trouble spots.

This was supposed to be a surprise for Shauna, but her husband thought it would be a good idea for her to know that her crazy friends were going to redecorate her bedroom while she was away!! Smart man. It still will be a surprise when she comes home from Reno and sees her newly decorated room. She had an entire file folder full of ideas for us to use! Always the planner, that Shauna (and I love that about you!! I hope so much that you will love what we have in store for you!!).

It was fun working along side my friend Laura, and meeting Shauna's friend Cathy. What great gals! 

Saturday morning we will hit it hard again. We will finish up with the wallpaper trouble spots, scrub the walls, tape off the baseboards and such, and start painting. I just love the color that her mom picked out!!  Very fresh and inviting.


4 comments:

Laura Nicholas said...

it was great to work with you P! Thanks for heading up this project - you are amazing! See you saturday am with brushes and rollers in hand....

Laura

Team Immel said...

you are crazy girls for sure, but man, do i love ya! you know i think you have better things to do than deal with my unfinished projects, but i so appreciate it and can't wait to be suprised! it will be so much more relaxing to be surrounded by a room painted with love from my friends that half stripped wallpaper that has been there for about 9 years!!!

you guys are the best. can't wait to come home and give you all big fat juicy hugs!

xoxox
shauna

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog ever since I got your Christmas card. It is so fun to hear what you've been doing, Paris. Natalie is so grown up! I am so happy for you and your family - you are doing awesome. It's been a long time ago since we worked together at Stoel Rives. Now you are doing bigger and better things like being a blessing to your friend. You have always been a super friend. Just thought I should leave a comment so you know that I am enjoying your blog and am so proud of you - as a mom, as a wife, as a business owner, as a friend and just for being you. Juli Radke

Paris said...

Juli!! I hope you read this!! You just made my day and made me tear up! Thank you so much! I always love getting your "Backyard Boys" newsletter at the holidays. Your boys are growing up so quickly, and I can tell that you love them to pieces. Doesn't Stoel Rives seem a lifetime away? Wow. Miss you lots, and thank you for your kind words. Love, p