Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday Morning

I'm having the perfect morning... got up at 9:30 (yikes!), made raspberry waffles and bacon for breakfast, made mochas for me and Jim, checked my email and I'm still in my jammies. What a perfect morning. Can't ask for more than that.

The only thing that would make it more perfect is if the snow would hit.... where is it?? It would be so awesome to have a big old blizzard so we wouldn't have to go anywhere today. 

Yesterday was a huge success! We finished the tough stuff on Shauna's room... stripped the remaining wallpaper, filled nail holes, scrubbed the walls, taped it off and painted it! What a great group we had to do this... thank you all so much. Have to admit I'm sore today... not moving too fast. I think I used some muscles that I haven't used in awhile. A hot shower will hit the spot.

Okay, enough lazing around. Time to get busy. My mocha is gone.

Think snow!!

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

We have snow here in Reno, so I'm sending cyber snow vibes to you! Reno is so much prettier with snow! I still can't believe you crazy girls don't have anything better to do than redo my room! Blows me away. Thank you so much for spoiling me rotton once again. I'm so glad you are having a lazy Sunday morning. Me too! Raspberry waffles and mochas sound so darn good. I had a smoothie with frozen organic bananas, raspberries, blueberries, goat milk and coconut milk. Hit the spot though. I'm making organic eggs and sprouted grain toast for lunch. Your meal sounds more exciting than mine! I hope you get snow.
Love ya.
oxoxox
shauna

My name is Shanna said...

You gals are hired to come to Cali and decorate any of my rooms! I am sure it will look amazing when you are done! Be sure to post pics or send them to Shauna so she can.

Hugs to you, Pioneer Paris. Loved reading about your chocolate cake after talking to you about it that day. ;o)

Hugs, Shanna