Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jim!




We celebrated Jim's birthday last night... a good time was had by all. I noticed everyone cleaned their plates at dinner... and still had room for cake and ice cream! I must have done okay on the food and cake I guess.

Today he is out celebrating some more by going on a motorcycle ride with a friend. It is just gorgeous out there! I'm so glad that he could sneak away for awhile.

I'm so blessed to have known Jim for almost 20 years! We started dating 20 years ago this spring, and were married 2 years after that. They have been the best years of my life. We have had so many amazing adventures together... I look forward to the next 20 years and beyond.


Happiest of birthdays, Jim. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for being the best husband a girl could ever ask for... I am so very lucky to have you. All my love, Paris

2 comments:

Laura Nicholas said...

happy birthday to Jim! That cake looked pretty yummy. Are those giant strawberries??? Better post that recipe!

Laura

Team Immel said...

Happy bday to jim! love the photos! i bet he loves his gift! if he doesn't, just send it my way! lol the cake with the big strawberries looks divine. yum. lukcy guy! glad his bday was a success.

thanks for walking with me this morning and being a shoulder to lean on and cry on and for listening to me. i didn't even really notice the rain until the end. kind of fit the mood. and thank you for the big box of hope!!! thank nat for me too. you both are too kind and sweet and thoughtful and generous. i loved it. it's perfect.

xoxox
shauna