Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Happy Birthday Post


Wanted to do this while I had plenty of time so here we go... Happy Birthday dear Teri and Kimberly!!! Love you girls!!

Kim's birthday is next week, and Teri's is soon after that. I know them both through scrapbooking. They are both terrific mothers to their lovely daughters. Also, they are both amazing artists and photographers!! I'm always in awe looking at their photos and scrapbook pages! We have had such fun going out for coffee, at crops, making caramel apples, at Kim's cookie exchanges, playing with the kiddos, lunch dates, scrapbook conventions... so many memorable times!!

Kim is a CPA with the wittiest sense of humor. She always has me laughing. We have had so many fun times together... remember the post about my rock and roll lifestyle?? What a fun night with Kim that was. Kim is always so thoughtful to check in on me... especially during the tough times. She has a huge heart! 

Teri is a teacher and also has a huge heart. She is so kind and generous. Some our best times together have been at her cabin at Black Butte. I love to see her relaxed and having fun... she keeps such a busy schedule!! I will never forget all the cards she sent to Shauna after her cancer diagnosis... what a great friend. She too, checks in on me, to make sure I am okay.

I'm so grateful for all of the great times I have had with Kim and Teri, and I look forward to many more!! Ours is a friendship that has lasted through good times and bad... we are always there for each other no matter what... even if we do not see each other every day.

Can't wait for Thursday night, ladies!! Happiest of birthdays to you both... you deserve it!! Love to you, Paris


2 comments:

Team Immel said...

I love Kim and Teri too and wish them the happiest bdays ever and ever!!!! Can't wait to party like rock stars with them Thursday night!
xoxo
shauna

Laura Nicholas said...

oh happiest of birthdays to both Teri and Kim. You gals deserve all the happiest of days!!!!

Laura