Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Good Tired

I'm completely wiped out... but in a good way. Lots of fun to show for it.

We have spent massive amounts of time at the barn this week. So I guess this is how Spring Break is spent now that we are horse owners. Hmmm... I kinda miss the Spring Breaks spent skiing or at the beach ;) Wouldn't miss a minute of it though... Nat loves this animal more than you can imagine. They are adorable together.

Today we trailered to DevonWood to do some schooling before the Arabians in Motion show coming up. They did a great job. Janice is just amazing... such a problem solver. We also got to see her ride... she took a lesson with the instructor at DevonWood. She is an amazing rider!! Natalie is learning from a master. Janice and Natalie really seem to enjoy their time together... it is really fun to see them interact.

Natalie has been mentoring a new, young pony clubber who is taking her rating tomorrow. So proud of her for doing this. They are so cute together.

Last night we went downtown Portland to see Cirque du Soleil Corteo.  Simply freakin' amazing. Really. Can't begin to explain how cool it is. We had a ball. Everyone keeps asking me my favorite part... it was all my favorite part. What a bunch of talented people... makes you want to run out and join the circus. Seriously. Wicked cool. 

Tonight I am off to dinner with Shauna, Kimberly and Teri. Shauna says we will be "partying like rock stars." LOL As long as I can be home in my jammies by 10:00PM ;) Can't wait to spend time with my buds.

Update: I almost forgot... we have had SNOW!!  It is snowing for the third morning in a row here!!  Crazy!

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

We partied like rock stars and you made it home by 10! How great of a night is that? What fun to hang with the girls and eat a great meal, topped off by yummy Strawberries and Cream for dessert! We've gotta do that more often!

Glad you had a great day/night and week! Don't ya just love Spring Break?

And look at it snow!!!!! Can you believe it's almost April????

xoxoxo
Shauna

ps. and my Bruins won last night! Elite 8 Baby!