Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now...

I finally went to the eye doctor and got new glasses!! Actually, I got 3 pairs of glasses!!

These are my new distance glasses. I should be able to see a lot better when I am driving now... especially at night.

I hate pics of myself but I do like the glasses. They are red! More of a cranberry color, I guess. The temples have a vine-like pattern. I'm also digging that they cover up the circles under my eyes! Mostly ;)

I also had new lenses put in my old reading glasses. Hopefully the new RX will help me to not get headaches when I read.

And the third pair are prescription sunglasses. I have never had polarized lenses before on sunglasses. They are amazing!!


The eye place I went to is so cool! It is in Sherwood and called Eye Impressions. It has an espresso bar too... called Eye Love Coffee! How cool is that??!! The gals in there are super-friendly and they have a great selection of frames.  I highly recommend them!

I just got home from the dentist. Exciting. Not. This afternoon we are hoping to sneak to the pumpkin patch... didn't get that done last weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed that Jim can sneak home a bit early and go with us.

Our beautiful fall weather seems to be coming to an end. Today is cold and foggy. The sun is supposed to come out later on this afternoon though. The rain is supposed to be here just in time to go trick-or-treating on Friday night :( Ugh.

3 comments:

Team Immel said...

you look rockin in your new shades and glasswear! loving them!
fun stuff. hope you score some pumpkins at the patch! get photos!
xoxo
si

Jean said...

Love love love your new glasses!!!!
The red ones are my favorite!
Good luck getting to the pumkin patch and home Jim gets to go with you.
Sorry to hear rain is heading your way for tommorrow. We are expecting it to warm up here...it should be about 50! Today is is only 30's! Brrrrr...
Hugs
Jean

Angie said...

You look great in your new glasses! We still have to get pumpkins too, nothing like waiting until the last minute!