Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bummer of a Day

It was pouring rain when we got up at 6:30AM and the day has gone downhill from there.

My kitchen sink is clogged up, and Jim tried to fix it this morning before leaving for work but no go.

I had to get allergy shots, and they surprised me with a flu shot as well. Goody. Turns out, I was supposed to be going every week for shots but they forgot to tell me. I was supposed to do that after my last anaphalaxis. Oops.

I stopped by the grocery store to get a few things, and when I got home I got a call from Natalie. She has been fighting off a cold and it was just too bad to stay at school. She is so miserable, poor girl. So she is home now, just took some cold meds and will climb in bed. No riding lesson for her today. Guess I will be making chicken soup for dinner.

I'm pretty wiped out from my shots, so maybe I will try to catch a nap this afternoon too. Yeah, right. Like that ever happens ;) I just might though!

Oh, and I am still in mourning over the bill to get my car fixed yesterday... $1800!! Great timing, eh? Ugh.

When it rains, it pours. Here's to some sunshine and a brighter day tomorrow.

4 comments:

Katie Hacker said...

Sending you hugs today, friend. Tomorrow will be better!

Jean said...

So sorry youre having a bad day! I think you deserve a nap! What happened with your car?
Hope Nat feels better! Poor soul!
Hugs to you
Jean

My name is Shanna said...

Ah, girlie... are you doing better? I hope so!

So glad to read that Memo girl was checked out and is having a little TLC. She and Nat deserve a bit of down time together. Now to get Nat well!

Happy bday to Ginger bunny. I don't think I have actually held her during any of my visits. Does she like to be cuddle by Cali strangers or mostly just by her mom? ;o) We older gals can get kinda finicky about who cuddles us, I know. lol

Hugs! Shanna

Team Immel said...

hope you got a nap! big belated hugs to you! hope life has taken a turn for the better! at least it's not raining today/friday! (yet?)

xoxo
shauna