Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ginger!

Happy 7th Birthday to my dear sweet Ginger bun. Okay, I know I told some of you that she was 9. I was wrong. I had a senior moment ;) She is still really dang old for a bunny.

Both girl and bun are pretty small here, eh?

Bun has always loved me best :)


Nat did 4H with Ginger for a few years, until bun developed a cataract. Plus her darn ears like to stand straight up and not go down all floppy-like. Not suitable conformation for a Holland Lop. She is special... but we love her :) Nat even won a costume contest with Ginger at the Washington County Fair one year... they were both cowgirls and even had their pic in The Oregonian. You haven't seen "cute" until you've seen Ginger in a cowgirl hat. Nat looked pretty darn cute herself :)

Love this pic of her in the backyard.
These days she prefers sprawling out under the computer desk in the office. Nice and cozy and warm down there.
But most of all, she loves cuddling in her mommy's arms. I kinda like that too :)

A birthday shout-out to my sis-in-law Alison too! Hope you are having fun on your cruise!! Happiest of birthdays to Ali and Ginger!!

3 comments:

Team Immel said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww i hope you're making carrot cake for dessert in her honor! happiest of bdays to your dear sweet bun whom we love too! xoxo shauna

Laura Nicholas said...

omg look how little Nat looks...

What did Martha Dukes make for the special occasion?

Laura

ali said...

Happy Birthday Ginger! What a cutie!