Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Good Stuff

After kind of a tough week, I thought it would be fun to reflect on the good stuff that has happened lately.

I had so much fun with my scrapbooking friends when they came to Oregon from all over the country. I was so thrilled to show them some of my favorite places... especially the Columbia River Gorge and Multnomah Falls. I am so grateful for their friendship.

Last weekend, my friend Sam and her daughter, Tawnee, came down from Gig Harbor for a visit. It was so nice to hang out with them. On Sunday, I got to have coffee with my bestest (yeah, I know it is not a word but I like it ;) buddies... love you Sam and Shauna!! Having you both together just made my day!!

My girl has had the worst cold. She is a trooper and went back to school today. Luckily, she has tomorrow off. Hopefully she will get some much-needed R&R and feel better soon. This year, they put her school portrait on a CD so I thought I would share it with you. What a stylin' kid, eh?
I had two coffee dates this week... Wednesday I met with Robanne and today with Darcie. It was so good to get caught up with them... I treasure their friendships :)

Nat and I are cozy here at home for the rest of the day. I am sipping on a cup of decaf green tea, listening to the wind blow and the rain fall. Autumn is definitely here in Oregon. Love it!

Should be a fun weekend. Nat is meeting some school friends at the mall in the morning/early afternoon tomorrow. She has pony club up at DevonWood in the evening. Saturday is a sleepover birthday party for her friend Logan (and it could be date night for me and Jim!! Yahoo!). Sunday we will be celebrating my sister's 40th birthday... more on that later :)

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

loved the photos! what good friends you have, but that's because you are the perfect, ultimate example of a true friend!!! your friends reflect that back at you!!! so thank you!! love you!! so fun to see sam. sorry it wasn't for longer. sorry i missed the falls and gorge with you gals too. would have loved to be in that photo. nat looks stunning. sounds like a fun week!

xoxo
shauna

Jean said...

What a great time it sounds like you've had with friends! Love the pics! The TCCers and Nat! She is beautiful!!!!!
Hope she is feeling better. Have a great weekend!