Saturday, July 26, 2008

She did it!



Nat is officially a C1 pony clubber. Toby was a good boy. I thought they did a really great job.

Her friends Cassie and Madi passed their D3's as well.

What a relief. It's over. Until next year.

I'm bone tired. Got about 1 hour of sleep right before I had to get up at 5:00AM. Nat is exhausted as well.

Jim just went to pick up Chinese food for dinner. Just opened a bottle of wine. I'm showered and in sweats.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to not get out of my PJ's. That never happens though ;)

Way to go, girls! So proud of you! You really showed perseverance and determination. You rock! Your moms rock too :)

5 comments:

Team Immel said...

congrats! hope you enjoyed your dinner and your night home!

great photo!

get some sleep!

xoxo
shauna

ali said...

CONGRATS to Nat! That is so AWESOME! What a great accomplishment! GO NAT!

Laura Nicholas said...

that is fantastic! congrats Nat! Hope you spend your whole day today in your pjs - Paris....

Laura

Anonymous said...

Awesome Nat!!!!
Kick back and enjoy your day!!!!
What a wonderful mom you have to make sure you have what you need to do this and you are where you need to be when you need to be there.....
Shatron

Anonymous said...

I can't spell my name right-maybe I will put my PJ back on and go take a nap. LOL
Sharon