Friday, May 2, 2008

Yahoooooo!

I just got the sale on the bulk order I told you about! I'm over the moon with excitement! 85 brushes! My biggest sale yet.

They will all have a custom logo on them that looks so cool! They are for a quarter horse show on Memorial Day weekend so the turn around is really, really quick! Guess I know what I will be doing next week!!

Keep your fingers crossed that this bulk order thing will become a trend for me!! I don't want to have to go find another job ;)

Off to start our crazy horsey weekend!

xoxo
p

3 comments:

Laura Nicholas said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome news.... I hope this will get the word out some more and get more business for you.

Congrats!
Laura

Team Immel said...

score!!!

good luck with the horsey weekend! enjoy!

xoxox
si

My name is Shanna said...

That is FANTASTIC!!! Congrats girlfriend! You deserve the business and I know they will love the brushes!

Shanna