Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Had two good phone calls today. My customer from NYC called me... the brush I just sent out to her is for the captain of an Ivy League equestrian team for a graduation gift! Kind of cool! She gave me the idea to do boot polishing brushes, and sent me one to engrave (and more will be coming for party favors for her daughter's birthday!). I hope to find the supplier soon, and add them to the website.

I also got a call from my advertising rep from Horses Illustrated Magazine. She read me the article that spotlights my brushes and business! Be on the lookout for the June issue! I cannot wait to see it!

I just received a shipment of brushes so I'm a busy girl. Still expecting the biggest shipment from California tomorrow (I didn't exactly have 85 brushes in stock!!). I will be a brush making fool until I ship them all out on Wednesday! We leave that evening for Las Vegas to attend Jim's brother's graduation from med school. It will be a much-needed break for us all, and so nice to see family and friends.

I am so thankful that my business is taking off. What a huge blessing.

2 comments:

Laura Nicholas said...

yeah - congrats to you!!!!!!! I am glad to hear things are picking up. don't work too hard and I hope you all have a great trip to Vegas.

laura

Team Immel said...

go paris!!!!

how exciting.

brush brush brush and engrave away!!!

xoxo
shauna