Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Jim and Nat just spoiled me with strawberry and blackberry waffles with bacon. They gave me the cutest artwork off of etsy.com with the most adorable bunnies on them. Just precious. You know how I love bunnies :)

I am so grateful to know so many wonderful moms out there. Jim and I are blessed to have such amazing and kind moms, my sister is a great mom (of 3 boys!), and one of my sister-in-laws (Marie) is expecting her first child (a girl!).

I can't help but think of my Grandma Smith on Mother's Day. She was such a strong influence in my life and I miss her everyday.

And now on to my amazing friends who are moms... where do I start. I am so blessed to know you all.

I am so blessed to be a mother to Natalie. She makes this world a better place each day. I love her dearly and can't imagine life without her. I love being her mom more than anything.

Happiest of days to all of you moms out there. You deserve it! You rock!

3 comments:

Laura Nicholas said...

happiest of mother's days, Paris! You certainly deserve it. I too was treated to breakfast this am. Tom made blueberry pancakes, hashbrowns and sausage... Things always taste better when someone else makes it! Enjoy the rest of your day...

Laura

Team Immel said...

back at you special mom!!!!

this was one of my best mom's days ever!!!

you rock!!!!

glad you were spoiled. you deserve it.

xoxox
shauna

My name is Shanna said...

Thanks for your email! I am glad you got my text. :o) Happiest of Mom's Days to you! My day was good and the weekend overall was really nice.

The pressure is slowly easing up and life is a little more bearable lately. I am biding my time and not rushing it. I pray that it continues and no new bombs drop. All I know for now is that I am grateful to feel a bit better.

Looking forward to hearing that you completed your big order and that the boot brushes are a hit!

Shanna