Saturday, May 10, 2008

Half Way

I'm almost half way done with my big order... I'm getting there :)

Just sent Jim and Nat off to the barn for a lesson.

Nat had a cross country lesson at Pony Club last night. She and Memo did the bank and the ditch first try! No refusals! It was so awesome. She balked at the water the first time, but cantered through it like a pro the second time. Memo might be a cross country girl after all! It sure is exciting!

Back to the garage for me. I have more labels to remove from some brushes, and I'm trying to read a few paragraphs of The Host by Stephenie Meyer in between engraving brushes. Nat wants me to hurry up with the book so she can read it (I need to read it first to see if it is appropriate for her... this author usually does teen books and this is her first geared toward adults).

Hope everyone is having a nice Mother's Day weekend (more on that tomorrow...hopefully).

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

you go girl!

i want the book after nat!!!!

xoxoxo
si

Jean said...

How exciting for Memo and Nat!
I just bought Nicole that book.
She is older than Nat, 9th grade so I hope its okay for her. You'll have to lmk. I just started reading Twilight, as I didnt think it was my kind of book. I like it though!!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Jean