Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Eerie Quiet *Updated w/Pic*


Our house is silent. Nat is off to her first day of school--8th grade!! She didn't get to wear the official "first day of school outfit" that she had picked out since it was 45 degrees this morning! What the heck??!! She opted for jeans and sweater.

Jim rode his motorcycle to work, forgetting that it was a CSA pick-up day. He froze!! And he will be stuffing various vegetables into his panniers to come home.

I have a big long list of things to do today. Paying bills, making phone calls, going to the bank and post office. Fun stuff. Not to mention laundry and house cleaning and prepping dinner. I also have ads to work on and want to add a bunch of photos to my website. After school, we are off to the barn for a lesson. Will be firing up the crockpot again for dinners since we get home from the barn so late.

Here's hoping we are off to a good school year. I hope we can find our routine again, and find balance so life is not so crazy. A girl can dream...

3 comments:

Jean said...

Have a great day, Paris! Whats for dinner in the crockpot? I have similar problems w/dinner but my obstacles are hockey and soccer!
How did the clean sweep go?
enjoy your quiet time!

ali said...

I hope Nat had a great day at school! I LOVE the photo! Soooo cute! I'm with Jean...what was in the crockpot! LOL! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks! Finally, get to meet you in person!

Team Immel said...

cutie patootie.
xoxo
si