Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mid-Week Update

It was a blast having Annie and Ben here!! A friend dropped them off at the barn on Monday on their way back from the beach. They were able to catch Nat's lesson and meet Memo, then we headed to our place. My parents, Heidi and her family joined us for dinner. We all pitched in to make a yummy Mexican dinner. When we were dishing up dessert and Annie was looking through the basket of different teas, she said "I need herbal tea since I am PREGNANT!!" How cool is that??!! We are so thrilled for them and know that they will be the BEST parents!! They spent the night at our house, and the next day it was fun visiting with them and then going out for Thai food for lunch. It is always so hard to say good-bye. We always miss them terribly. Guess we will have to plan a trip to Colorado for next spring/summer to meet the new baby!!

Nat and Memo have continued to work hard. This week she will have four lessons, as well as a Pony Club mounted meeting at DevonWood. Just can't believe we leave on Monday!! So much to do yet!! You should see my list... scary!

This weekend will be a treat since a bunch of my scrapbook friends will be coming into town from all over the country. We don't really have any scrapbooking planned, just time to hang out and play tourist. I hope to be able to fit in as much time as possible with them. I am taking a bunch of my scrapbook stuff to the garage sale at Life's A Scrapbook in Sherwood this weekend! Lots of good deals, folks! Shauna and Laura will have stuff there too.

Off to start my crazy day... hoping for some R&R in Idaho.

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

congrats to annie and ben and baby. i am so excited for all 3 of them!

my mom will appreciate the tea inspired annoucement of the event!

busy, crazy lives we lead eh? if anyone can pull it all off, it's you miss supermom martha dukes!

looking foward to this weekend. hoping the garage sale is a success. i want my stuff to disappear.

back to bed i go.
xoxo
si

Jean said...

Congrats to your friend Annie!

Good luck w/the garage sale! And I am so sad that I cant be there this weekend!!!!! Wish I could hop on an express plane!
Enjoy!!