Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Team Memo

Natalie has set up a shop on Cafe Press as a fundraiser for Nationals. She designed a custom logo (Team Memo) that can be put on a variety of shirts and other products. A portion of each sale will go to her to put towards costs for Nationals. I will definitely need to order some shirts and sweatshirts so we look snazzy in Idaho :)

Today we are off to get our hair done, then to the barn to ride Memo. I have a few brush orders I will do this afternoon. 

Last night I went to Parker's baseball game. It was so nice to hang out with Sam and her father-in-law. Parker was chosen to play on a team for Baseball Northwest. Quite an honor. He is a catcher and was a complete rock star. He also had an amazing hit.

Big hugs going out to Shauna, as she has experienced so many losses lately.

My head is still swimming with details that need to be taken care of for Nationals. Thanks so much for the congratulations and support you have already given Natalie! I am so grateful for you all.

No comments: