Sunday, December 2, 2007

Oh the weather outside...

... is frightful.  We are supposed to get 50mph winds today.  I don't think I slept a wink cuz it blew all night.  Stuff is just flying around the neighborhood!  Hope we don't lose power!  I've got work to do!!!

Maybe it will finally sink in that winter is here and Christmas is on its way.  Need to get in the holiday spirit and get 'er done.  Sooo much to do!!!  Not exactly a good day to cut down a tree... oh well.  Maybe next weekend.

Maybe I will spend the day cleaning my house... NOT.  Not my favorite thing to do.  Usually that only happens when expecting company.  I definitely need to get it done before hosting Shauna's hat shower on Dec. 11.  It will be great to hang out w/Shauna and her mom, and get to know more of her friends.

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

The weather is frightful! It's supposed to subside and then go away in a few days. Can't wait. Even my puppy doesn't want to go out in it, and that's unusual for him!

Thank you for organizing and hosting the hat shower and tea party. What a cute invite you found! I really appreciate it and I can't wait for my friends to meet you and I know they will love you as much as I do!