Monday, December 17, 2007

2007 in Review (Spring)

I made it home again... always good to sleep in your own bed again. I had a GREAT time and Sam and family spoiled me rotten.  Just what I needed... thanks guys!!

Here we go again... spring and the start of summer!

Natalie tested for her first two Pony Club ratings down in Turner, OR.  Memo was none too happy about the cross-country portion of the tests, but Nat made her do it and she passed her D1 and D2!  She also did another Dressage show at DevonWood where she received her first- ever 1st place ribbon on Memo... they were amazing!

They were also able to get a lot more cross-country schooling in... I love this photo of Nat and Memo going through the water. Can't even begin to tell you what a breakthrough this is for Memo... she does not enjoy getting her pretty white socks all wet and muddy.


I left my job at Hot Off The Press the end of April to start my new business. I really miss all of my co-workers and designing,
but I have loved the challenge of creating a new business that is all mine. 




Natalie finished her 6th grade year at Arts & Communications Magnet Academy. What an amazing school! We are so grateful that she is able to attend school there, and that she has made so many great friends.

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

loved those photos! hadn't seen them before that i can remember. was i even at work to get any of your cake???? i can't remember that either! you look good and happy!

xoxo
shauna