Sunday, December 30, 2007

Almost Happy New Year...

Might not get a chance to do this, as I'm leaving for Reno on the 2nd, so HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!  I'm hoping 2008 will be the best year ever... here's to cures for cancer, miracles, safe and healthy horses, no layoffs at Intel, prosperity for small online businesses, and fun times with family and friends!! Bring it on!!

This photo is from Christmas Eve at my sister's house. We so rarely get dressed up!!  Definitely a rarity so I thought we should snap a pic! I look tired, eh??  Well, guess what? I AM!!!

Looking forward to taking this journey with Shauna. We have high hopes for this clinic and treatment.

Jim and Nat will be holding down the fort for awhile.  Thanks to all my family and friends who have offered to take care of them :)

I'll try to post from Reno... Love, P

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

Happy New Year P. Sorry we're not going on our Reno adventure this Wed. afterall. I know that you hate uncertainty, but with this disease, that's all that there is. That's what makes it so dang hard emotionally!!! I really really appreciate all that you have done and can never thank you enough. I'm sorry if I let you down today. I had some hard decisions to make and not a lot of time and a lot of things to consider. I just did the best I could and knew how. I was and am still looking forward to the adventure and I hope that it works out that you will still be able to join me for any part of it. Let me know how much money you are out from the ticket exchange and I will pay you cash. I promise. I don't want anything coming out of your pocket at all. That just won't sit right with me! Same goes for any of the other ladies who donated miles/points for hotels.

I love you and wish you good fortune in 2008!

xoxox
shauna