Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

Just a quick note to wish you all Merry Christmas.  I am so grateful for my family and friends... I am truly blessed beyond words. Thank you so much for all of the lovely cards and gifts... I just love hearing from everyone near and far.

It really feels like winter here in Oregon... it is rainy and cold and windy. A very good day for staying inside and drinking hot tea and listening to Christmas carols.  Jim and Nat are at the barn, and I am doing laundry and going down my list, checking it twice ;)

Shauna... so glad we could sneak out for a cup of coffee.  That is just what I needed :) You hang in there, my friend. You are so strong and  brave... so proud of you... more than you can ever know.

Love to you all, 
Paris

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

Thanks for being there for me AGAIN. Love having you for a friend. I love that photo of you three in front of the tree too. Where did you take that??? Thanks to you and yours for helping me out with my xmas shopping! ;)

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTMAS BABY!

xoxox
shauna