Friday, December 28, 2007

Checking In

Glad to hear that not only Shauna reads my blog...LOL.  Thanks to all of you who have let me know that you are lurking ;) And, Shauna, thank you for all your comments... I can always count on you :)

I will be MIA for awhile... busy helping Shauna get ready for her visit to Reno.  I might join her down there for awhile, but I'm not sure if or when yet.

She will be going to a cancer clinic down there, and needs to be there for at least 15 days.  Please keep her in your prayers... we are all hoping she gets the answers and help that she needs.  To hear all the trip details, please visit her blog.

Love, P

2 comments:

Laura Nicholas said...

Hey Paris -

I have finally figured out how to comment back onto the blogs... Little Miss Not so Techie Laura....

I check your blog everyday. It is a great way to keep in touch with you.

Laura

Laura Nicholas said...

Oh and happy birthday! I hope you had a nice one on Tuesday. I am so sorry I missed getting this message to you sooner.

Laura