Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I am thankful:
  • For my dear husband and daughter. They mean the world to me.
  • For my family and friends. I am truly blessed to have them in my life.
  • That Memo is feeling better and almost back to her old self.
  • For the peppermint mocha in my hand. The first of the season. Yum.
  • That I did not have to get shots today. Still too congested.
  • That I have a day off from the barn. Nat has an orthodontist appointment.
  • For the stuffing I will eat tomorrow. My favorite :)
  • That Shauna is getting a break from chemo. Alleluia!
  • That I am finally getting a few orders. Not the deluge from last year, but I will take anything I can get with this sucky economy.
  • For the sunshine today, even though it is cold. Lifts my spirit.
  • For the 5-day weekend we have ahead. Sleeping in will be the best part.
I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for you all. Even though times are tough, always remember the little things that make life so precious.

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

awww, gee, shucks! i am thankful for you too! what a nice blog post for today!

enjoy the little things! like sleeping in. staying home. stuffing. :) enjoy!

xoxo
shauna