Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Birthday Girl

Tuesday is a big day around here. My baby girl will be 14! How did that happen?! Thought it would be fun to visit birthdays past:

Here is 2000. Nat's 6th birthday.

Here is Nat as a big 7 year old, with chocolate cake all over her adorable face:

Love this pic of 9-year-old Nat with Carley, Alex and Taylor:

In 2004, she hit double digits:

2006. So grown up with her stylin' glasses and short hair:

2007 was a biggie! Nat was an official teenager and horse owner:

So proud of the young lady that Natalie has turned out to be. She is wise beyond her years, but still has such a young, fun-loving spirit. I am so proud of how hard she works in school and on her horse. I am so proud of how she treats her friends. I am so proud of her independence, her self-confidence, her grace, her perseverance, and her outlook on life. I am so proud to be her mom.

Happy birthday, my dear Natalie Jayne. I love you with all of my heart.

4 comments:

Team Immel said...

i can't believe how little she was and that she is soooo grown up now! wow!!!

she's a special little girl, thanks in part to her special parents!

happiest of bdays nat!!!!

xoxox
shauna

Jean said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Nat!!! loved seeing pics from bdays past. Where does the time go???

Kuddos to you and Jim for being such a great kid into the world!
Celebrate!
hugs
jean

Katie Hacker said...

Happy birthday, Natalie!

And happy birthing day, Shauna!

Katie Hacker said...

Oh, I am a dingaling. I was reading Shauna's comment and writing at the same time. You know what I meant...

Happy birthing day, Paris my dear!