Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some Good News...

... from Shauna. So glad to hear that her CT Scan was good. Alleluia!

Memo is "stable" but not much better. Looks like the vet will be out again today.

I am not getting shots today after all. Too much exposure to allergens this week at the barn. Feeling very crummy and on the verge of having asthma issues. Too big of a risk of having anaphalaxis so I can wait a week. So relieved. That is the last thing I need to deal with right now.

Will keep you posted on the Memo girl as much as I can. Thanks for all of the phone calls, texts and emails. Means the world to me.

I will leave you with a pic. Can't wait to see this smile again:

UPDATE: Some of the blood work is concerning the vet. Said if we wouldn't have done the fluids yesterday we would have lost her. Starting her on some antibiotics now. Just got Nat from school, stopped home to dress warmly and get a snack, and now heading to the barn again.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh man, Sure hope she has a good day today and is on the mend.
Keeping you all in my hearts!!!
Stay warm and take care of yourself toO!
hugs
jean