Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Busy, busy, busy. I really feel like a taxi driver most days. Seems like I am running all the time. Today I am off to the post office, to get shots, to have lunch with a friend, to pick up Nat from school and then to the barn. Whew. Tonight Nat has a couple of Pony Club friends coming over to work on organizing this weekend's educational meeting. Somehow we have to fit homework and dinner into all of this.

Natalie had yesterday off for Veteran's Day. She enjoyed the morning hanging out here at home, while I went to coffee at my friend Teri's house. Her new home is so lovely, and it was great to visit with her, Kimberly and Shauna. Nat and I spent the afternoon running a few errands and then at a riding lesson.

We are getting quite the storm here... lots of heavy rain and wind. Would give anything to be able to stay at home with a hot cup of tea to ride it out. No such luck.

Off I go... Happy Wednesday everyone.

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

great to see you too! i live the taxi driver too!

xoxo
si

Jean said...

errands in the rain is no fun!
The rain is heading our way today.
Stay dry! Hope you get a minute to enjoy a warm cup of tea!!!