Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

How on earth is it February already?? Not sure what happened to make this past week go so fast.

Nat gets to ride Memo today for the first time in a week. Hope that goes well. Her foot still hurts but it is much better.

I've been fighting off a nasty bug... headache, earache, sore throat, swollen glands, coughing. Pretty sure I had a fever. Ick. No fun. Hopefully I'm near the end of it now.

Looking forward to having coffee with Robanne tomorrow. Congrats to her daughter, Hayley, who just passed her driver's test!! How'd she get to be 16 and driving???

Congrats to my cousin Michelle and her husband Alan... they welcomed a baby girl to the world. Can't wait to meet you, sweet Erica Kay :)

My highly-motivated daughter has decided that she wants to go to Auburn University... the only college out there with a PhD in marine biology AND an NCAA equestrian team. Evidently, they offer a Presidential scholarship that covers all of her expenses. All she needs is above 3.75 GPA and a 33-36 on the ACT or 1440-1600 on the SAT. No prob. If anyone can do it, it's my Nat :)

Okay, enough random thoughts for today. I need another cup of tea. xoxo

No comments: