Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

I've been a bad, bad blogger. Blame it on Facebook, and a busy weekend. Sorry.

Friday was pony club at DevonWood. Janice taught and the girls did jumper rounds. Lots of fun.

Saturday, I woke up and made heart-shaped pancakes for Jim and Nat. Nat had a clinic at the barn in the morning, then we hauled to DevonWood to school for Sunday's show. That night, we met my family at Chevy's to celebrate my dad's birthday.

Sunday, Nat had the show at DevonWood. It was a little jumping/dressage equitation show. It was kind of a test-run show, very small. I hope they continue to do them. Nat's first two rounds were great. The last one was pretty rough. Felt so bad for her. Memo is a tough ride, but I know she loves her. It will just take more time and I know they will figure things out for good.

Monday, we had a non-horse day!! Woo hoo! We slept in REALLY late! Heaven! We went out for lunch, and then saw Coraline in 3D. Really a unique, creative movie. I thought it was pretty cool.

Today it is back to the grind. I'm spending quality time at the VW dealership. My car is getting its 100K service. Hard to believe I have that many miles on it... I guess that is what happens when you live in your car ;)

Please continue to keep Shauna in your prayers. Check out her blog for the latest on her fight.

No comments: