Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Shauna!!!


Happy Birthday to my dear friend!!!


Dear Shauna,

Happiest of birthdays!! Here's wishing you the best year ever in 2009! I hope it is a year to remember, and chock full of happiness, health and love. Thanks for all of the fun times... can't wait for many more together. So glad to walk next to you on this crazy journey called life. I don't want to miss a minute. You are a true friend and mean the world to me. Thanks for always being there with your beautiful smile, your kind heart, and your zest for life. I am so grateful to have you as my friend.

Love you, 
p

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

Awwwww thanks P!!! I loved all of your words and they mean the world to me!! You are a true friend, one of a kind and I cherish our time together too!!! Thanks for always being there and putting so much heart and soul into everything. You make life special. xoxoxoxo

Laura Nicholas said...

What great pictures! Hope 2009 is a happy year for you both.