Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just for Natalie...

Here is a blog post for my darling daughter, Natalie.... :)

She just told me that I haven't updated my blog in ages, and that it is all because of Facebook. That Facebook has sucked everyone's brains out. LOL

So here you go, Nat. I hope that I still have a brain ;)

Life is so crazy busy right now. I barely feel like I have time to breathe.

Spring break was a blur last week. We spent all week preparing for the show and rally. Insane.

The show was good. The rally was kinda (really!) bad.

Memo actually jumped the jumps at the show!! Not so much at the rally. The good part about the rally is that Natalie scored a 100% on her written horse management test. The only pony clubber to do that.

We really enjoyed the rental RV we had for the weekend. It was a Godsend in the rotten, horrid weather! Really worked out well, and we are hoping to rent it again for Western Championships in August.

Now that we are home from the show, I am wading through piles of laundry and trying to make 53 brushes! I finally got another big order, as well as a small local order. Go me!

Memo is officially on my "list". I am so annoyed with her behavior. Not sure what we are going to do. It is really up to Natalie. Lots to think about....

Off to finish dinner.

No comments: