Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Update

Hope that you all had a great Easter. Ours was great in some ways, not so great in other ways. Oh well.

Jim did an Easter photo shoot. Here are my favorites:

What a beauty. She is really growing up on us... sigh.

Love this one of my family.

Nat took this one of me and Jim. I have the best hubby in the whole world.

Had a quiet day here. Made a nice breakfast for Jim and Nat, then they headed to the barn to see Memo. I made a big ham dinner: brown sugar glazed spiral ham, garlic mashed potatoes, Italian asparagus, biscuits and berry crisp. We took leftovers down to my sister's house... my nephew Ethan is in the hospital so we cancelled our big family dinner. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. My mom has been a big help with Colby.

We ended our evening with a few Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes. Nice to hang w/my family. I love them to pieces.

Big hugs going out to my girl, Shauna. She had the chemo from hell this last week. The side effects have been the worst ever. Love ya, S. xoxo

Big hugs to my bud, Sam too. She had to put her dog, Daisy, to sleep on Thursday. We will miss Daisy so much.

Hate that life has to be so hard for so many of the people I love :(

No comments: