Monday, January 16, 2012

Throwing a Mocktail Party!


On Friday night, we hosted a Mocktail Party for Natalie and her friends before their Winter Formal. I made a bunch of different appetizers and nonalcoholic drinks and it was so much FUN!!!

One of the drinks was a Faux Sangria made with white grape juice, orange juice, fruit and club soda:




I did a bunch of different garnishes for the drinks including berry skewers. I also made a Strawberry Lemon Punch, a pitcher of Shirley Temples, and had a bunch of different flavored ciders from Trader Joe's.

For the food I made Antipasto Kabobs, Hummus Cucumber Canapes, Bruschetta, Mini BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders, Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Bites and had some desserts from Trader Joe's. I LOVE Trader Joe's :)





Cost Plus and Target had some fun straws, umbrellas, skewers and toothpicks to make everything so festive. My friend Jaci came over for the afternoon and evening and was a HUGE help to get everything ready. The kids showed up around 5:00 and some of the parents joined us as well. It was so much work but so worth it. Such a GREAT evening!! And this why I do it... for my precious daughter. Isn't she gorgeous? Inside and out :) Making all these precious moments count.



1 comment:

GraceEquestrian said...

What a fantastic mom! Those treats, and drinks all looked amazing! I'm sure it was lots of fun.