Monday, November 23, 2009

Today I am Thankful...

Over on Facebook, there was a challenge to post one thing that you are thankful for each day before Thanksgiving. It has been such a blessing for me to think about all of the good things in my life, especially when things have been so hard for many that I love.

I hope each and every one of you have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day. May you have a wonderful day!!

Here are a few things I am so thankful for....
  • My husband. He is my rock, my best friend, my true love.
  • My daughter. She makes me so proud everyday. Being her mom is the best job in the world.
  • Living in Oregon. My beautiful home sweet home.
  • My friends and family. I am so blessed to know such love and kindness.
Much more to be thankful for, but those are some of the biggies :)

No comments: